In my area
Use the Aberdeen City Council Interactive Mapping service to explore your local area
Content Related Links
Hazlehead Pets CornerHazlehead Pets Corner is a visitor attraction within Hazlehead Park featuring many different animals, both large and small, that children like to see.
Included amongst the animals are: rabbits, chinchillas, miniature donkeys, tropical fish, ducks and peacocks.
- 1 September to 31 March: 10am to 3:15pm (Winter)
- 1 April to 31 August: 10am to 5:30pm (Summer)
Admission charges as of 1 April 2011
- Adult 16+: £3.00 Each
- Child 3-16 years: £1.00 Each
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Family Pass - 2 Adults 3 Children or 1 Adult 4 Children: £5.00
- Access to Leisure & OAP: £2.00
- Educational Group : Adult £1.50, Child 3-16 years £0.50p
- Yearly Family Pass : £30.00
Toilets and play area are available in the main park.
For information on disabled access to Hazlehead Pets Corner, please visit Hazlehead Pets Corner: DisabledGo.
- Graeme Forsyth
Housing & Environment
38 Powis Terrace
Phone: 01224 489268