How can we help you...

Contact Us

Contact Aberdeen City Council

Social Media

Give us your Feedback

Media Contacts

Reporting problems and faults

If you wish to arrange repairs to your council house, or want to report faults with street lighting, road surfaces or footpaths, or to report environmental issues, please use our Online Fault Reporting.

Using these on-line services will ensure that your concerns are directed straight to the officers who deal with these issues. Otherwise, please use the form below.

Complaints Procedure

Customer Service Standards

What to do if you can't find what you're looking for

Are you looking for information about Aberdeen City Council and can't find it on this site?

Please try our A to Z of Services or our search facility.

Other useful links

If you are looking for information about people or addresses in Aberdeen, here are some links to useful site where you can find: