How can we help you...

Content Related Links

Related Links


There is no licence required to busk or perform street entertainment in Aberdeen City, however it is advisable you contact Police Scotland to ensure that you are not/will not be causing an obstruction.

Back to the Licensing home page.


  • Police Scotland
    North East Division
    Queen Street

    AB10 1ZA