How can we help you...

Content Related Links

Services for People with Mental Health Problems

Aberdeen City Council has specialist teams who work both in the community and in hospital to assist people with mental health problems.  Services available include:

For more information about Community Care services in Aberdeen City go to the Community Care web page.

Back to the Adult Services home page.


  • Service Manager (Joint Future)
    Adult Services
    Social Care and Wellbeing
    Aberdeen City Council
    Business Hub 8
    First Floor North
    Marischal College
    Broad Street
    AB10 1AB
    Phone: 01224 523946
    Fax: 01224 522605